Training Your DDA

https://youtu.be/owcZoY7HR4A

Overview:

An important key to successful hiring is investing the time to train your DDA. You should not expect the DDA to enter your company and be able to do exactly what you want them to do without spending time to teach them. 

We have the 75-25 percent rule at Bottleneck which means, normally, DDAs should be able to perform at least 75% of your tasks, the other 25% is allotted for training. Just like in any other company, there are things they have to learn such as your brand, your tone, and your voice. 

If you want to get the most out of your DDA, you’ll have to spend the time training them for at least 90 days before you can start seeing the results which are on par with your standards. 

When it comes to training, consider this stage very crucial and so you need to slow down in order to prevent overwhelm.  

We recommend that you start training your DDA with at least 3-5 tasks in a week. It would be very awesome if we could take things off your plate right from the get-go but again, you need to slow down so you can eventually speed up. 

A Training Calendar would be a very helpful tool in order to stay on track with the training. 

Call to Action:

Click on the next video to learn about the importance of documenting your company procedures and processes.

Bottleneck on darknet.

Enjoy our reviews about darknet market from bottleneck on OnionDo. Warning! Have reviews about drugs such extazy and lsd.